Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minna.gomenasai for the trouble~for Hey!Say!JUMP fanstograph

3 posters

Go down

Minna.gomenasai for the trouble~for Hey!Say!JUMP fanstograph Empty Minna.gomenasai for the trouble~for Hey!Say!JUMP fanstograph

Post by Shuko Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Write your full name..
write your yahoo messenger here onegaishimasu minna~!!!!
write your hobbies..
and favorites just answer it...please
i collect this just Hey! Say! Jump Fanstograph

Name:(Miu Shimizudami)
Nickname:(miu)
Birthday:(march 10, 1994)
Birthplace:(nagoya national hospital)
Hobbies:(.....)
Favorite food:(...)
Favorite drink:(.....)
Favorite HSJ member:(......)
Favorite sports:(......)
Favorite Number:(.....)
Describe Yuto:(...)
Describe Yamada:(....)
Describe Chinen Yuuri:(......)
Describe Ryutaro:(.....)
Describe Keito:(......)
Describe Daiki:(.)
Describe Takaki:(..)
Describe Inoo:(..)
Describe Yabu:(..)
Describe Yaotome:(..)
Give the reason why you like that member:(..)

Gomenasai for the trouble guyZ~!!
Labyuu guyZ~~
Shuko
Shuko
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 68
Favourite HSJ member : chii~
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Minna.gomenasai for the trouble~for Hey!Say!JUMP fanstograph Empty Re: Minna.gomenasai for the trouble~for Hey!Say!JUMP fanstograph

Post by Luvdaisuke Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 am

Name:(Mika)
Nickname:(Dai-chan or Ashley)
Birthday:(June 17 1995)
Birthplace:(Some hospital in Vancouver)
Hobbies:(Fangirling, eating, lazyness, surfing.... the net xD)
Favorite food:(Anything edible >P)
Favorite drink:(Tea and soda)
Favorite HSJ member:(Nakajima Yuto)
Favorite sports:(Kendo, soccor, swimming, and dancing >P)
Favorite Number:(8 cause it's so much fun to write)
Describe Yuto:(He's really cute, duh xD I really love his voice, that's how I started liking him the best. His voice is honest and when his voice is high, it's really cute and boyish, but when low, it's mature and beautiful. I don't think Yuto has much talent in acting though, he can act, but it isn't spectacular. but I love him anyhow >w< I love how much talent he has... Dancing, acting, singing, tapdance, drums, now learning the guitar? Will the boy ever stop learning new things? xD)
Describe Yamada:(Yes, I agree. Yamada is the most hottest guy in HSJ. I can't blame him, the sexy beast xD But in my opinion, he dances better than he sings. His voice is somewhat mature and sexy at the same time, with a hint of cuteness. He has acting talent, but it's okay...)
Describe Chinen Yuuri:(ahh.. Chinen, the boy that once sounded like a girl. I really miss his high voice. It was so pure and beautiful, if I never saw him before he sang, If I only heard his voice, I would've thought he was a mature sounding teenaged girl. I'm serious. But it isn't a bad thing. His voice is still high for a boy, but It's okay >P)
Describe Ryutaro:(geez... I don't know much about Ryutaro here, but he's a cute kid (*cough*he's older than me*cough*) I like how his voice is so low, and not how you'd think his voice would be like by judging his looks. What can I say? Looks can be decieving. He has a nice dancing skill, but he'll need to work abit more)
Describe Keito:( HELLO. OKAMOTO KEITO DESU. lmao, just had to do that xD He's pretty cute too. I never heard a solo by him, so I don't know how his voice is. But he's really good on the guitar. It's amazing, I'm watching and like :O sursly xD)
Describe Daiki:(I like Daiki's acting. It's really funny, and he's a great actor. He should be in more dramas. He has a decent singing voice too. I don't hear it often, but it's pretty good.)
Describe Takaki:(I don't know Takaki that well.... His singing is pretty sexy, is what I think xD I don't pay much attention to him though. sowwie Takaki)
Describe Inoo:(Inoo... He's sooo girly xD I don't remember how his voice sounds like, but it's pretty funny to hear him go,"Nakajima-kun... open the door~ xD )
Describe Yabu:(Oh.... Yabu has such an incredible sounding voice. It's amazing, I swear. I only noticed his singing while watching their second concert tour. He has a really nice quality to his voice, it's manly and sexy at the same time ;) xD I don't remember his dancing, so I don't have a say on that)
Describe Yaotome:( Yaotome.. he has a cute voice... for some odd reason, I sometimes mistaken his voice for Chinen's oddly. Chinen's voice AFTER his voice broke xD)
Give the reason why you like that member:(I like Yuto cause... hey, isn't that answered in my discription of him? Because of his talent in everything he does... *sighs*... xD)

Last edited by Luvdaisuke on Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Minna.gomenasai for the trouble~for Hey!Say!JUMP fanstograph Empty Re: Minna.gomenasai for the trouble~for Hey!Say!JUMP fanstograph

Post by rae_yna Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 am

Name:Raeyna Villaria
Nickname:Nami, some people call me augusta
Birthday:december 12, 1992
Birthplace:tuscany
Hobbies:sleeping, reading, writing
Favorite food: chocolatte
Favorite drink:can soda, any kind
Favorite HSJ member:arioka daiki, this won't change
Favorite sports:tennis
Favorite Number:yon
Describe Yuto:he's tall and a great singer, he's cool
Describe Yamada:i cant describe him~ thousands of words can do though
Describe Chinen Yuuri:he's an angel~ an angel for me~ completely
Describe Ryutaro:cute, cool, tall, handsome, intelligent, he's the mixture of hsj description
Describe Keito:love, flail~ cat~ and love
Describe Daiki:chubby cheeked drunken penguin
Describe Takaki:wild and gorgeous
Describe Inoo:heaven with chinen~ really cool and handsome
Describe Yabu:leader, oniichan~ helping hand
Describe Yaotome:guitarist, serious yet goofy
Give the reason why you like that member:i like daiki becaude he is daiki
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female
Number of posts : 1600
Favourite HSJ member : I'M GOING FOR OTP'S ARIOKAMOTO!!!
Custom Title : sumanai!~ by keito!!
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

You're favourite is Daiki now, Nami-chan? So do I write the special fic about you for with Daiki or Keito? o3o
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuko Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 pm

arigato rae-chan and makaila-chan
Shuko
Shuko
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 68
Favourite HSJ member : chii~
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 am

nope~ i still prefer keito as my partner~ daiki is like my since i started-to-become-a-fangirl favorite and i just develop keito's recently and i thank yamanda about that~ so i'll still go to KEITO~ he's my *cough#husband#cough*
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female
Number of posts : 1600
Favourite HSJ member : I'M GOING FOR OTP'S ARIOKAMOTO!!!
Custom Title : sumanai!~ by keito!!
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 pm

@Miu-chan: No prob~
@Nami: xDDD Alright, Keito it is xDDD
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down