Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MINNA~ EXAMS~

3 posters

Go down

MINNA~ EXAMS~ Empty MINNA~ EXAMS~

Post by blackcross45 Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Minna-san~

I won't be able to log in that much for the next few days due to exams. I really got to do well in Chemistry... as well as Math... Damn... I forgot about English.... AH! My history book is with my classmate... check me out guys! look at what happens to me when i forget that exams will be in the next week... DAMN NOLI ME TANGERE! I can't uncerstand a single word about you!! All I know is that Crisostomo will become the villain in El Filibusterismo... And that Sisa is a whacko... God... see! i can't even understand the only thing we're going to talk about in the Pinoy class! I really have to cram this time... this is what I get for forgetting the exams.

Well, I have to start cramming.
~Amanda~

(Have you clicked my siggie? really cute~)
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female
Number of posts : 2159
Favourite HSJ member : 山田涼介
Custom Title : 私は山田くんの桜〜
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://amandahsj.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

MINNA~ EXAMS~ Empty Re: MINNA~ EXAMS~

Post by musicxtensai Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:06 pm

waaah~ our exams are also next week already~ :P and ALL of my books are left in my locker.. xP
well, gambatte to both of us~ *crams as well..* OH MY GOD! My book report!! >_____< this is called NO FREEDOM week.

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Damn exams are getting in the way. And my examinations symptoms just surfaced yesterday (which would be the the day before the exams). And of course, every time I have exams, I always get sick and after the exams will have to be absent for a while. I just hate getting sick for the exams. They are like the worst times. Imagine having a headache in the middle of a math exam. Or imagine wanting to vomit in the middle of chemistry. GODDDD!!! I hate these times. But, I will get better after the exams.

NOTE:
On the other hand of my rant, Ixavelle brought me some terrifying news that made me even scared to go to school. She wanted me to inform you guys while she was still suing her teacher in court. Her words.
"DON'T HIRE A MALE TUTOR"
Why?
Because she was nearly molested by one of her teachers. If she hadn't screamed, then god know what might have happened to her. She always says don't alaways go out alone rather have someone with you at all times and avoid meeting guys out because what the hell he is thinking. to all the girls out here, I hope you read this news and please becareful always...
(nah! the teachers at my school are gay!)
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female
Number of posts : 2159
Favourite HSJ member : 山田涼介
Custom Title : 私は山田くんの桜〜
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://amandahsj.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:34 am

oh, lol xD Okies.. We wont rush you to finish your fics then xD (And yes, I clicked the link, and it's really cute~) xD
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content