Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say it and it will be given~

2 posters

Go down

Say it and it will be given~ Empty Say it and it will be given~

Post by rae_yna Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:21 am

woah~ my mother is like "how are you?" to me yesterday~ because i have lots of bad luck nowadays~ feeling guilty for my sins now and for forcing my dad to buy me something that is unnecessary~

list of bad lucks~ (they said that i should list it down to lessen it~ ah i hope it really works this way)

1. i lost my wallet and i didn't notice it for three days~ it's because that wallet is for large bills and i'm using coin change purse~ i always put it in my bag and always checks on it expecting that my allowance will double up which is impossible~ so yeah i lost 3,000 euro which is a big thing for someone going broke right now~ so my money now is 20 euro and i need to wait for august 15 for my next allowance~ i'll cut off my addictions to currently soya milk strawberry flavor and cadburry~ oh my~ i will die without those~

2. pa-chan is in the hospital and curse her mother for letting my baby pa-chan sick~ it's abscess and i just claimed back pa-chan for treatment~ i tried curing it by the basic treatments but because of her not-so-bright mother the infection got to pa-chan a week before she called me and it was too late so~ pa-chan needs to be hospitalized and stay there for two good weeks for her treatment and someone just kill pa-chan's mom~

3. Rats are running everywhere~ woah~ this is a clean country and what the hell~ rats are running around and it is like disgusting and another thing~ one jumped to me like i was "arioka daiki" ahahahaha~ a joke~ making myself comfortable~ ewwww~ it's really disgusting

4. DAMN IT I MISSED A LOT IN JAPAN!!! TENGOKU CONCERT IS HELL HOT AND FREAKING GOOD~ after reading some reports about it and the songs that were sung in the concert can someone push me off wellington building 14~ so i would die easily~ daichan~ inoochi~ keito's solos~ jajaaan! uwaaa! meccha ponpon ittai~ being silly again~ babylon~ me and you to future~ oh my golly wow~ i wish they'll release a dvd of it since it's the first time keito and inoo had a solo~ duh!!! duh!!! not just playing the piano and guitar they are damn freaking singing!!!! so i want one now!! now!! now!!

that's all~ see in one week of examinations these problems came up in line like~ so this is your bad luck for today and tomorrow will be this~ and today we have a examination day break and hell i still go the duty in the hospital which is really disturbing~

okay say it and it will be given~ yeah hell~ whatever~

i have this list of fiction i have right now: i'll just indicate if it's already done or not or still working on~

1. Faded Dreams~ my very first fiction ever!! it's about hsj of course~ and hell i'm planning to edit it and i can't think of the nicest plot for it since i love it that way and my grammar here is splendid~
2. You're my oniichan ~ inspired by Morimoto Chintaro no need to ask why i know her name or why i know that they have an immouto~ it's a secret between me and the four walls of the room~
3. Mo-chan ~ i didn't post this one here but i let amanda read it~ so it's just there saved in my laptop~
4. Hey Say Drama~ as if no one here have seen the invasion of this fiction in the fiction area
5. Hey Say Nights ~ okay another fiction in fiction area~
6. Dark Jewels of the Night~ all we know is this is still not so over and done~ hey i take back the name sophia for nami and keito (ehem nami is me) it should be Arisu (alice) and sophia ahahahaha~ they are twins but let the story tell it~
7. Inoofiction~ done with this one for a long time even before i knew henrietta~ and amanda~
8. Yabufiction~ still working in this one i didn't realized this is a hanged story~
9. Chiimoto (okamoto and chinen fiction) ~ rivalry between Keito and Chinen~ well another hanged story
10. Devil or angel~ still working on this one
11. Ten Tragedy ~ still working on this one except that i have two chapters already
12. Nami's silliness~ i have two chapters as well and it is hanged up
13. Stolen Diary~ obviously working on it and a bit hanged up but still working on it and is now in red knot~
14. TakakiFiction~ woah~ just give me a damn ending~ ehehehe~ hanged up
15. I will make this one short since i don't want to run out of space every hsj members have their FICTIONs~ and hell~ yeah~ 10 of it stored in my laptop untouched and hanged up~ will someone please kill me for this~ i'm failing for being a good writer
15. Hey Say Families~ didn't expect this one eh? well there's two chapters of it already saying this is the continuation of hey say drama~ yes it's true~ i promised this one to someone but i hanged this one~ kiyomi girls and hsj all together~ yay~ NOT DONE
16. Meet the Family~ kiyomi girls as you expect and hsj~ a small introduction about this people NOT DONE
17. Untitled~ i almost forgot this one (okamoto keito fiction) see~ this is even before i become an active member of jump saiku and was an active member of my long lost forever love littlix~
18. 12 days of christmas~ i wrote this one a year ago and was like hell with me not being so hyped up to post this one NOT DONE
19. Hey Say Girls~ kill me this time~ this one is a hidden fiction of mine that i never mentioned but this time i will mention it~ see~ i have 6 new for everyone but old for me since this is the second fiction i wrote about hsj this is after faded dreams~ and see how long it is now NOT DONE
20. Chinen Sayuri~ a fiction about you know who already~ and correction to this one it should be Saya and hell with me reading her kanji name as sayuri~ check on it i'm not lying you could read it as sayuri~ NOT DONE

that's it~ so see the list~ ask for it and it will be given~ got the point~ ahahahaha~ let me kneel and say give me time and i will finish this all before i die~ yep~ i will finish this all and after all my signs says i never move on unless i finish my work~ so let me finish this all~ and requests as usual are accepted~ i would love too~ instead of making my head bleed for thinking about plots~ Say it and it will be given~ 999389
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female
Number of posts : 1600
Favourite HSJ member : I'M GOING FOR OTP'S ARIOKAMOTO!!!
Custom Title : sumanai!~ by keito!!
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Say it and it will be given~ Empty Re: Say it and it will be given~

Post by Luvdaisuke Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 pm

NUMBAH 19 YO~! Is it HSJ crossdressing, or whats? xDDD
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082