Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem... HELP! D:

5 posters

Go down

Problem... HELP! D: Empty Problem... HELP! D:

Post by musicxtensai Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:02 pm

I decided to post my problem thing here cuz I really don't know what to do!! >w< HELP!!

There's this girl named... okay, wait. Let's call her by the name "Jayie" since that's her nickname before.. :P
Last year, I was so happy to see her pass Glee Club since I didn't know anyone there but her. During the first semester, she was so nice to me and even treats me for some food from time to time; she doesn't mind at all. She was also a Chinen-fan like me, an isolated first year when it's Glee Club rehearsal time, and we both love Music so we get along pretty well.

During the second semester, about January 2009, she suddenly starts to stay away from me and ignore me even if she sees me EVERYDAY. She starts saying bad things about me and reprimands me for no reason. This would be alright for me if I did something bad to her but I didn't!! Honestly, I don't know why she hates me now!! DX she talks to my friend but even if I'm really near to her, she asks someone farther away... :P One time, when her friend threw something at her she said, "Okay, I'll catch it! PROMISE!", then that thing fell on the side of her chair (we were seatmates during that time) and knowing she'll get mad at me when I would touch it, I didn't catch it... and then she shouted at me like, " 'bat di mo sinalo?! (Why didn't you catch it?!)" in an impulsive tone... "Ang looser mo talaga!! Alam mo na nga pupunta sa iyo di mo pa sinalo! Bulag ka ba at di mo makitang pupunta sa iyo?! nadumihan ngayon!!!!"
Which is directly translated to... "You're really such a looser! You knew it was going in your direction and you didn't even care to catch it!! Are you blind in such a way that you can't see it heading for you?! now it's dirty!!"

WAAHHHH~ I want to be friends with her again~ What do I do???!!! I'm just 13!! >w< HELP!! MINNA-SAN PLEASE!!

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Problem... HELP! D: Empty Re: Problem... HELP! D:

Post by Luvdaisuke Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:04 am

Seriously. If this girl is going to treat you like that, it's better that you aren't her friend. Real friends don't do that to you. It's disrespectful and rude. But it depends if she has a reason to. Honesly, I'm a chicken and can't do anything about stuff. But I think you should confront her and ask her. say "Why are you so mean to me now? What did I ever do to make you act this way? If I did, I'm really sorry" Make the girl feel bad. If she has a rude reaction to that, I don't think you should try to make up anymore. It's pointless if the other person is going to be so rude. Another thing you could say is something harsh to knock some sence into her, like, "I don't know what your reasong is, but I don't like how you're treating me. I didn't do anything to you. Why are you being so rude? If you continue to be like this, I wont treat you so well either" She needs some disipline if she's acting this way. It's just not right, and down right mean. I'm being harsh, sorry about that, but It's just how I feel... :/ I just hate it when people are treated like that. Especially my friends >w<
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 pm

okay it happens a lot~ but never to me since i'm very straightforward~ if a person hates me then i hate them as well, if a person likes me then i like them,~ it's the principle i'm following "An eye for an eye"~

there's only one thing you can do about it~ talk to her and ask if there is something wrong or if you offended her in someways~ like ashley said~ it's very rude~ rude to the core~

if she didn't answer you~ well~ that's the problem~ how about saying "i'm a girl with a spacious heart~ even if you say we are not friends for me we are still~ and if i ever offended of disappointed you with the reason you don't want to say to me~ i apologize~ and for the rude things you did and said to me i already forgive you even though you are not asking for my forgiveness~ this is what i call friendship~" (i will evilly tell you~ i love making people like that suffer with guilt)

if this won't work~ let her have her life without abichi!!
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female
Number of posts : 1600
Favourite HSJ member : I'M GOING FOR OTP'S ARIOKAMOTO!!!
Custom Title : sumanai!~ by keito!!
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 pm

aww, thanks, minna, for the advices..
It's a good thing you guys and my classmates are here or else I wouldn't have gotten over it or would even feel isolated. ^____^ arigato gozaimasu~ *bow*

and....
I talked to Jayie this afternoon since we had rehearsals. I asked her why she got mad at me but she just told me, "Because, that's how I am!" and bumped me purposely. xP I told my senpai about this and she told me that Jayie's just being like Erika (my senpai's batchmate) since they're friends. Sigh... *calls for a psychiatrist*

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:26 am

ehhhh?? So meaan! She wasn't like that before right? I know it's mean, but this woud've been my reply to her if I was you, "That's how you are? Really? Well. How come you were COMPLETELY different last term, hmm? That's not who you are. Are you just coping your friends? If so, it's not right. Be yourself because no one would like you for who you truely are." It's harsh, but that girl needs to get on track. I don't like how she bumped you Abby-nyan T^T It wasn't nice..
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:50 pm

that's definitely hideous! and rude! don't try talking to her~ it's her miss not yours~ neh
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mizumi45 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 pm

OH MY GOD....
BITCH.....
MAYBE SHE WANTS TO GET
YOUR ATTENTION....
YOU KNOW.....
K.S.P.
mizumi45
mizumi45
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 175
Favourite HSJ member : Chinen Yuuri
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Totally KSp
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female
Number of posts : 2159
Favourite HSJ member : 山田涼介
Custom Title : 私は山田くんの桜〜
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://amandahsj.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:12 pm

and what is KSP girls??
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:14 pm

KSP.. kulang sa pansin (lack of attention)? xDD Yeah, I definitely think she's KSP too~ T_T
Oh yeah, before, she doesn't talk to my first year friend, Angel... So it makes me think that maybe, it's my fault. Sigh...

But it changed my perspective about her when she presented me with a big 'peace' sign during Holy Mass a while ago. >w< She's also starting to talk to me and everytime I ask her what's the time, she replies nicely - and without Erika-senpai too... But I still don't know... >w<

I'm a forgiving person so you may be thinking, "What?! You're still giving her another chance?!!!" but for this situation, she's out of me and my friend's lives.... FOREVEHHHR~ T___T

Man, I really wish you guys were in my school to teach her a lesson~ -_-"

Last edited by musicxtensai on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:17 pm

want me to swim over there and give her a damn lesson!! she's very rude~ really rude~ i may sound sarcastic but she's very dbajhdghsagh~ *woah* calm down~ okay~ just don't mind her at all~ just it~ lack of attention eh?
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Hai. lack of attention. Something like someone who doesn't get contented with the recent amount of attention given to her... Come to think of it, she's really like that. T^T My classmate told me that she'll talk to her sometime. It's a good thing she's also my best friend in club and my seatmate too!! xD So for the mean time, I feel really great knowing that people are always there to support me and relieve me from my problems... THANKS AGAIN!! I LOVE YOU, MINNA-SAN!!! *dances* xD

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:27 pm

okay~ losing someone like that is not a miss~ after all you have other great friends out here and there~ neh~ so ja ne~ be careful always! fufufufufuffuf *laughter*
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Yeah, you have a point -- a great big gigantic POINT. xDDD arigato!!

+++

OH YEAH! advertisement from our president from glee club. xD Um, if you have time, please listen to this:

[click]Mabuti Pa Sila (Pop Filipino Music Piece)

[click]Ambo Hato (Ethnic Filipino Music Piece)

these were our elimination round pieces in a competition last year. And after you've heard them, please tell me what you think of it~ constructive criticisms are wonderful~ we won't get mad.. :DD It's for our next competition on August so we know how we can do better. It's better if I heard from people all over the world than just here in the Philippines since different nationalities have different perspectives~ ^____^

ARIGATO IN ADVANCE~

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mizumi45 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 pm

WELL TS NOT CONFIRMED SHE'S
KSP.....IS IT?!
I THINK SHE'S BEING A TOTAL ASS!!!!!!
mizumi45
mizumi45
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 175
Favourite HSJ member : Chinen Yuuri
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:38 pm

I know, right? D: nakakabanas na talaga yung walang hiyang taong yun! Okay, sorry~ I just had to burst out my feelings in Tagalog... xD no need to translate that~ :DDD

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:23 pm

musicxtensai wrote:KSP.. kulang sa pansin (lack of attention)? xDD Yeah, I definitely think she's KSP too~ T_T
Oh yeah, before, she doesn't talk to my first year friend, Angel... So it makes me think that maybe, it's my fault. Sigh...

But it changed my perspective about her when she presented me with a big 'peace' sign during Holy Mass a while ago. >w< She's also starting to talk to me and everytime I ask her what's the time, she replies nicely - and without Erika-senpai too... But I still don't know... >w<

I'm a forgiving person so you may be thinking, "What?! You're still giving her another chance?!!!" but for this situation, she's out of me and my friend's lives.... FOREVEHHHR~ T___T

Man, I really wish you guys were in my school to teach her a lesson~ -_-"

No I didn't think that... I was thinking that I'd forgive her too.. Even though I could say mean things, it's only if I'm provoked in the first place, when something gets me mad, I blow up. Seriously. But other than that, I'm really forgiving. I bet you if someone punched me in the face, then the next day gave me lots of food for free and acted really nice, I'd get over it. If they talk to me as if nothing happened, I wouldn't forgive them. I have an example. I'll post it on another topic because it'd be off topic here~
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Yeah, I'm like that too sometimes~ and okay, i'll go read the post!! *flies off* xD

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: