Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAZY OVER-DRIVEN JAP STALKERS

+5
xthegothicvictorianx
blackcross45
keito_fangirl!34
Luvdaisuke
musicxtensai
9 posters

Go down

CRAZY OVER-DRIVEN JAP STALKERS Empty CRAZY OVER-DRIVEN JAP STALKERS

Post by musicxtensai Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:50 am

crazy japanese fans

::source::luna_rainbow@lj.com::

Sometimes I profess to being a Johnny's Juniors fan. At least I know what "Johnny's Juniors" means, and can name about 10 groups under Johnny's Entertainment. I'm generally rather partial to Jdrama that stars JE artists, although that's a given element of partial. I'm fond of Arashi, I like some people in Hey! Say! JUMP and KAT-TUN (I also can't stand some of them, but anyway), I occasionally enjoy watching Kinki Kids and listening to their songs (incidentally, their new song "Yakusoku" is really pretty), like 80% of the Japanese population I think Kimura Takuya is a great actor if rather up himself, I like Ikuta Toma though most of all I like him going back to being best buddies with Yamashita Tomohisa.

But I don't generally follow up on their news except the little bits I come across in non-fan-directed sites, so I've never heard of the term "Yarakashi" until today.

There's no translation of "Yarakashi" in either English or Chinese, and from my understanding it's a breed of fans that's absolutely nutters - they stalk their idols, invade their personal space, camp outside their house, amongst other things.

The most recent "skirmish", if that, involves a "Yarakashi" fanclub of Hey! Say! JUMP (hereafter HSJ) who calls themselves "Heisei Maiden Army" (like, wtf?). Its members take the last names of the HSJ members - Yamada Erika, Chinen Mei, Yabu Iku, Takaki Shihomi, etc. At their head is an absolutely crazy bitch nutso who calls herself "Nakajima Mare". She is absolutely obsessive about Nakajima Yuuto - a quick scan through some Japanese fansites suggest that she stalks him, disrupts his schooling, bothers his family. Yuto's little brother is terrified of her.

Recently, in the PV making video for HSJ's new song "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy", Chinen Yuri makes a passing comment that Nakajima Mare interpreted as "The most despicable person is Yuto". Before I go any further, let's just point out that to any other HSJ or Yuto or Chinen fan, it's extremely obvious that this was a joke, because Yuto and Chinen have always been very good friends.

But Nakajima Mare, the crazy nutso she is, started really hating Chinen for the comment. She and her cronies gatecrashed the filming site for Chinen and Yuto's drama "Scrap Teacher", and while Chinen was trying to memorise his script, they screamed:
"That's disgusting! Stop pretending to be a girl! It's so disgusting!"
"Stop talking, your voice is so girly! Who's the despicable one? You're the one being hated! Can you quit JUMP?"

They then went to the HSJ concert at Osaka and screamed at him from the audience, "Girly" "Apologise to Nakajima-kun" "Get out of JUMP" "You're the most despicable one".

Now, it's not the first time that "fans" have stooped so low. In 2006 a bunch of "Yarakashi" fans brought placards of "Kamenashi die!" to a concert and screamed at Kame while he was MC-ing to shut his mouth. There's also reports of fans who camp outside Akanishi's house and steal his phone bills, then call his number incessantly. It's also no secret (to fans) that some of the older JE's are really harsh with fans like these and there's been rumours of encounters that resulted in verbal or physical assault.

But I think the major difference is the average age of these HSJ kids is about 16. Chinen, Yuto and Yamada just turned 15, and their youngest member Morimoto is only 14. They still go to school, they still live with their families, many of them have siblings, and they all have friends outside the entertainment world. It's crazy enough to be growing up living two lives simultaneously without having your showbiz life forcefully shove itself into your normal life.

Nakajima Mare is known to sleep outside Yuto's house. "Yamada Erika" also camps outside Yamada Ryosuke's house. Supposedly "Yamada Erika" claims that she forced a kiss on Yamada Ryosuke. Yamada Ryosuke's younger sister - who is not in the entertainment industry - has had her picture leaked.

Earlier, HSJ had already released a statement asking fans to get out of their private lives - especially fans who had gone so far as to install hidden cameras in Yamada Ryosuke's house. But recently they were forced to further and had made a video criticising the behaviour of some fans.

It's really sad. These kids are trying so hard to do well at their job, and their families obviously love and support them, but how does one feel when you see your own job getting the people around you into trouble, inconvenience, and sometimes even danger?

Thanks to Nakajima Mare, rumours about HSJ disbanding are flying everywhere. While I don't care about HSJ as a group (since I only like about 4 of them), they get along really well (unlike, ahem, KAT-TUN ==;) and it's unfair to both the HSJ members who've worked so hard and the properly behaved fans.

I know some fans are unhappy that a few groups were split to form HSJ, but that's nothing compared to the controversy caused by NEWS' debut. They now get along so well. Just leave them alone =__=

Yamada Ryosuke: Why? Why camp outside my house waiting for me? I really want to go to school. But why is that too much to ask? It's cruel! If you're a fan, please think carefully about what it means to me.

Nakajima Yuto: Why would you install a hidden camera in Yama-chan's house? Why chase and stalk us? Please watch over what I do in a proper way.

Chinen Yuri: All I want is to talk normally with my friends, play soccer outside like a normal kid, beyond TV shows and concert halls, I'm just a normal high school student. I really hate fans who can't properly differentiate between the me as a "Talent" and the private me.

Arioka Daiki: "Go die", "Idiot", why would you write these things? If it isn't a Johnny's that you support then it's okay to hurt people? Fans like that...we don't need them.

Okamoto Keito: Verbal abuse like "it's because of your dad's connection" is really hurtful. Certainly, my dad is Okamoto Kenichi (*an entertainer under the same company), but please watch "Okamoto Keito" as the person I am.

Morimoto Ryutarou: It scares me to think that there are more and more bad fans. It's tragic that they are unaware of the wrongness of their own actions.

Takaki Yuya: Amongst fans, the only ones I refuse to recognise are those who are self-centered, so if I see really well-behaved fans I'll probably cry.

Inoo Kei: "Because I'm a fan", does being a fan make you able to do anything you wish? It's because you're a fan that there are many things you shouldn't do.

Yabu Kota: Taking photos without permission and stalking are all "crimes", do you know?

Yaotome Hikaru: "I hate the Hikaru who's no longer in Ya-Ya-Yah". Stop looking at Ya-Ya-Yah and look at me. Isn't that what a fan should do?

~

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

CRAZY OVER-DRIVEN JAP STALKERS Empty Re: CRAZY OVER-DRIVEN JAP STALKERS

Post by Luvdaisuke Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:15 am

.....D:

Nakajima Mare....is soo scary.... I wouldn't dare say that to Chinen. That's just horrible! I think these are worst than the Twilight fan attacks....oh god..... that's just really scary... why can't these stupid people understand that even though their famous, they have lives and are normal people? They want to be treated like a normal person.

reading this gives me the creeps.... *shivers*
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by keito_fangirl!34 Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 pm

wtf?!
wow,
they need a life CRAZY OVER-DRIVEN JAP STALKERS 266658
keito_fangirl!34
keito_fangirl!34
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 125
Favourite HSJ member : none anymore :/
Custom Title : I need my hero;;;
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://myspace.com/keitofangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:21 pm

this is just crazy....

I feel thier pain...

I was once stalked by a group of girls when I was at the mall...

I reported them to our principal...

But fangirls are going too far nowadays that new technologies are being invented and innovations are getting wider.

How in the f******* world did they install a camera in Yama-chan's house?!!?

This is just stupid. They should have like a trial or something for human rights of privacy!
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female
Number of posts : 2159
Favourite HSJ member : 山田涼介
Custom Title : 私は山田くんの桜〜
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://amandahsj.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:10 pm

geh....you were stalked by people, Amanda!? whyzzz? That's really scary..... My friend and I thought we were being stalked by some guy behind us and we started running... I didn't realize he wasn't following us until we were half a block away xDDD *ish stupid* xD
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:41 pm

does anyone know what they're going to do about this now? I mean... this is getting really out of hand. I just heard some crazy rumors. though, I wasn't paying attention since I was half asleep. But it was something urgent.

@Luvdaisuke
I was stalked. They were some freshmen from my school. I was meeting my cousin and ran into them. The next day, the principal talked to all of us.
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:52 pm

gah....scary..... I don't like the feeling of being stalked....It just creeps me out how people do that.... D:
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 pm

this is crazy. now there are some girls posting pictures specifically of Daiki, Chinen, Yamada and Nakajima of going to school. And a lot have been posted on the internet. I don't think that they mind that much but this is just too much.
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Sometimes, I see pictures that people take of Hikaru or some one else walking around and in the pictures, they look like it surprized them or they have a dissapointed look. It's so bad what these girls are doing...
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:00 pm

look at these, fan girl taken.
CRAZY OVER-DRIVEN JAP STALKERS 2yl4ok11

CRAZY OVER-DRIVEN JAP STALKERS 21aw9a10

really obsessed. waiting for yuto's pics to come out. they say that they got some pics.
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xthegothicvictorianx Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:55 pm

blackcross45 wrote:look at these, fan girl taken.

really obsessed. waiting for yuto's pics to come out. they say that they got some pics.

amanda-chan, where do you get all these?
xthegothicvictorianx
xthegothicvictorianx
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rae_yna Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 pm

this is from the paparazzis following artists studying in horikoshi.. not just je boys... this is not official but the paparazzi have permissions to have shots of them.. that's what i've heard..
rae_yna
rae_yna
|o.m.e.g.a|
|o.m.e.g.a|

Female
Number of posts : 1600
Favourite HSJ member : I'M GOING FOR OTP'S ARIOKAMOTO!!!
Custom Title : sumanai!~ by keito!!
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 pm

demo, from the resource where I got this, they said fangirls. and besides, fngirls are the ones posting all over. at least, where i'm seeing them.
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:11 pm

i also saw one more of these "ABOUT-BAD-FANS" post.. I'll post it up later..
these fans should know the meaning of "get a life" :P

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by keito_fangirl!34 Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:58 am

I really wish these girls would just stop ruining it for the other fans who respect them :/
I mean, I bet it was nice at first of how 'interested' these girls were at first. but this is just ridiculous.. They're starting to stalk them,and that must be scary for them.
:/
I heard a rumor that they were thinking of breaking up because of them.
keito_fangirl!34
keito_fangirl!34
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 125
Favourite HSJ member : none anymore :/
Custom Title : I need my hero;;;
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://myspace.com/keitofangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by natsuko Fri May 01, 2009 1:59 pm

blackcross45 wrote:demo, from the resource where I got this, they said fangirls. and besides, fngirls are the ones posting all over. at least, where i'm seeing them.
They're papa pics. You see them a lot around the lj comms and stuff, they're not that uncommon.

This isn't the first time I've heard of these batsht insane fans. :/ Unfortunately.
I don't remember much from the first time I read about them, but they grabbed and were yanking on the boys at the debut concert.
Kind of sad really.
natsuko
natsuko
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 11
Favourite HSJ member : Yamachiijioka. You will not make me choose. Rawr.
Custom Title : watashi wa yamada ryosuke no cherri desu.
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Fri May 01, 2009 3:18 pm

blackcross45 wrote:look at these, fan girl taken.

oh, I've seen these ones before. I also saw the Yuto ones they took. Sad isn't it? I'm starting to think that these girls have no lives... =.=;

@natsuko: they were grabbing and yanking them? D: That's so meeann! I'm gonna get my kendo equipment and set after them! (and get pwned. I'm a begginer xD)
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xthegothicvictorianx Fri May 01, 2009 3:22 pm

this is too sad.
xthegothicvictorianx
xthegothicvictorianx
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mizumi45 Thu May 07, 2009 4:05 pm

BUT THEY DONT LOOOK LIKE STALKER PICS
THEY'RE TOO CLEAR............
mizumi45
mizumi45
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 175
Favourite HSJ member : Chinen Yuuri
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Thu May 07, 2009 5:59 pm

says you.
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Fri May 08, 2009 7:56 am

hmmm They do look really clear... but it could be a fan with a ridiculously good camera. So I'm not going to say anything for now. It depends if they like having their pictures taken at school.
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ixa.velle Sat May 30, 2009 3:33 pm

WoW.
Even I'm getting annoyed and I'm not even a JE! Or even a boy. This is cruelty!!! I feel pity for them.
ixa.velle
ixa.velle
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 181
Favourite HSJ member : 有岡大貴
Custom Title : Cause I'm not here.
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Sat May 30, 2009 3:39 pm