Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSJ Drama Make-Believe!

2 posters

Go down

HSJ Drama Make-Believe! Empty HSJ Drama Make-Believe!

Post by Luvdaisuke Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Okay so the rules of this game is simple. You have to create a make-believe drama of any person in the world al long as there is at least one member of Hey!Say!JUMP in the drama.
So you have to have the Main cast, Title, the summary, and why you chose these people

So let me start out this one~
Main Cast: Nakajima Yuto, Okamoto Keito, Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuri, Nakayama Yuma, Takahata Misaki, and Morimoto Ryutaro
Title: Boku no Idol Rival!
Summary: Morinaga Keichiro (Nakjima Yuto) is in the talent agency called Nikuman Inc. Keichiro and his friends, Tooyama Matsuda (Takahata Misaki), Katakura Hikaru (Okamoto Keito), and Shiozaki Ryou (Morimoto Ryutaro) try to overcome battle after battle with Fujishiro Ruka (Yamada Ryosuke) and the other talent agency, Mikan Entertainment. Through their talents, can Keichiro and his friends get first place in the records comany before Mikan Entertainment?
Why you chose these people: Yuto because he's my sexy beast. Yamada because he's the perfect bitch (I'm not kidding man, this guy is always the mean guy xD), Chinen and Yuma because they can be Yamada's little minions, Misaki, Keito and Ryutaro because they need more spotlight. Misaki because he didn't deserve to get kicked out of Johnny's! T^T The reason why I chose to make the drama like this, is because I wanted to see a drama that would challenge their talents and abilities rather than a group of people, mostly one main character, then there's this ONE girl that gets to be with the guy. No. I don't want to see that. I want to see challenge of strength, dance, singing, skill, etc. I'd also like alot of comedy coming from this because it seems to be like that hahaha xD

So yeah~ That's my drama! xD I look foreward to seeing yours!

Last edited by Luvdaisuke on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

HSJ Drama Make-Believe! Empty Re: HSJ Drama Make-Believe!

Post by Saruwatari Chiaki Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:45 pm

OOOH~ Haha, I love the names of the agencies and characters~! Haha. Meatman vs. Orange. I think you win, just by that alone. x3

But me? Hmm..well..because I'm not very original, I'm just going to type what I already have in a roleplay on Gaia. Haha.

Main Cast: Chinen Yuri, Yamada Ryosuke, Yamashita Tomoshisa, Aya Hirano and Tegoshi Yuya

Summary: Takasugi Junnosuke (Yamada...haha, yhe really IS the mean guy all the time) is a conflicted sophomore attending a prestigous boarding school. Most students know him as arrogant and selfish, as he walks around declaring himself 'God of the School'. However, can his new roommate, Nagi ( Hirano), break through to the true Junnosuke and convince him to forgive his older cousin, Yoshihiko?(Chinen).

PS. This is a collaborative plot that I kind of just..threw together from what's going in the RP. Haha.

Why you chose these people: Well, I've always...ALWAYS wanted to see Chinen play a violent character. As you can see, I kind of stole the name from One Pound and...there are similiarities between the two, but Yoshihiko just has a general anger problem. I mean, he gets himself in A LOT of fights and it's super awesome and bloody!

*ahem* I thought Yamada would be a cool Junnosuke because...well..he starts off mean, but things prgressively get better. I kind of made him off of Kira from Deathnote, lol.

Hirano and Tegoshi aren't my characters in the RP, but basically the story behind them is that they're close twins.

I chose Yamashita Tomohisa to play my character, Kazunari, because...well...he just fit. I made him up while listening to omen Ne Juliet, so I think a lot of Yamapi was poured into him. He plays a gentle popular with a secret crush on Yoshi. Haha...while there's a huge age gap between Yamapi and Chinen, the characters are just a few months apart---they're...well, Kazu is supposed to be ninenteen and Yoshi is turning nineteen, so...XD Haha.

Well, there's the drama. It's sorta lame, but whatev. It's an aweosme RP for the most part. XD
Saruwatari Chiaki
Saruwatari Chiaki
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 64
Favourite HSJ member : Chinen Yuri
Custom Title : Not-so-interesting Chi
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Main Cast: All of HSJ, and Kiyomi Girls
Title: Compete for the Top!
Summary: HSJ, one of the most popular boy bands out there. Kiyomi Girls, Just as popular girl group. They bash together for the Top Group Games. The game show that lets two idol groups compete for the winning trophy. Neither groups will back down, but will their competition lead to something strange and revealing? And why is that, the more the compete, the more they feel drawn to each other??
Why I chose the people: HSJ because I have to, And Kiyomi Girls because you know I love you girls~ xD Dahmm, I serisously need to write out these plots XD
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down