Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright. Kiyomi Girls sign in~

3 posters

Go down

Alright. Kiyomi Girls sign in~ Empty Alright. Kiyomi Girls sign in~

Post by Luvdaisuke Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 am

Okay. Since the other fiction turned into sort of a disaster, I'll make another one, but you know... better? xD
THIS IS ONLY TO KIYOMI GIRLS OKAY? I'll probably open a new fiction when I'm done this one and BMPC xD
This will be my first Kiyomi Girls fiction, so yeah~ I want all of the Kiyomi Girls to fill in this chart please~

Appearance:(Send in a picture if you want to~)
Nationality:
Personality:
How you treat others:
How you like people (or your fave HSJ member) to treat you:
Special talents: (Singing, dancing, piano etc.)
Your dream in life: (What you want to be when you grow up, or goals to accomplish)
Interesting/Random facts:

This is a very important chart to fill guys. Please put as much information about yourself as you need! I like to discribe people properly without problems hahaha xD Oh, and for people who want to use this information for other Kiyomi Girls Fanfiction, go ahead and use my chart~!

[Kiyomi Girls signed in]
Hui Ashley- Nakajima Yuto
Appearance:Alright. Kiyomi Girls sign in~ Img3986w.th
In short, I'm a short asian girl who likes wearing frilly stuff xD Oh, and my fashion sense is weird. I like to wear skirts and long socks. I have a million different patterned long socks xD I really love the lolita style clothes. So I dress in a half lolita half normal wear xD
Nationality:Chinese
Personallity: I'm very nice to people if I want to. If they're mean to me, I'm REALLY mean to them. I mean REALLY. MEAN. I'm a bit stupid at times and doesn't understand alot of things people talk about. Sometimes I do, but I play dumb >D I seem to be the most brave person you know, but when it comes to love, I'm so shy, it's almost disgusting. I always have to wait for the guy to make the move, and I'll never do it myself because I'm too nervous. I don't like talking about my relationships with guys because it makes me nervous. Yeah, I'm a retarded romantic who gets nervous all the time... *siiigh* xD
How you treat others: I'm usually very shy when I first meet someone. I don't like talking much until I get to know them. Once I get to know them, I'm really hyper and like to jump around alot~
How you like people (or your fave HSJ member) to treat you: Treat me nicely, and don't be mean to me or I'll bite your heads off >D hahaha jokes jokes~ I'd like my fave HSJ member to treat me like I'm a very important person in his heart >////< I want to be treated with romantic things~
Special talents: I love to dance. Go watch my youtube vids for dancing and singing xD (my usernames the same EVERYWHERE) I love to draw~ Samples on deviantart.
Your dream in life: I want to go through University after highschool and then after learning there, go and open a cafe with my best friend. (net/lounge/performing cafe~ >w<)
Interesting/Random facts: I like to hug people randomly. I don't mind speaking dirty things if someone else can't say it. When I sleep with people, I cuddle to the point of annoyance. I'll always be hungry. ALWAYS. Even when I'm full, I'm hungry in a few minutes. I can't do two things at once (ex. Listening to music and reading at the same time) I may seem very nice, but I can be stupid at times.

Feredo Amanda- Yamada Ryosuke
Appearance:Alright. Kiyomi Girls sign in~ Image0087.th
Nationality: Italian-Fil
Personality: Very loud mouth and talks a bit fast. Knows lots of gossip about others and last to know gossip about myself. Very kind and sweet and has a hard time saying no to others. Generous and can be very mean when angered and irritated. Sometimes KY when not paying attention. I often draw in the middle of class and day dream about life. When I draw, I draw pictures depending on my mood. I'm a book addict so I dig my nose deep into books. Sometimes I get shy around the person I like and sometimes I don't have shame and just approach naturally. A bit of a tomboy around cute girls.
How you treat others: I treat people mostly like a tomboy and like don't care about the world. I also treat them sometimes in a happy way like treating them out. Sometimes (rarely) I treat the like I'm the boss. I also treat others in a very loving way and very sweet and gently and understanding towards them. I can also be protective and defensive.
How you like people (or your fave HSJ member) to treat you:I want them to treat me with dignity and respect. They can be a little protective. But I just want them to be themselves around me.
Special talents: Drawing, animation, sleeping eating, playing sports. Can speak many languages.
Your dream in life: I want to get into UNIVERSITY. One of my many goals that I want to accomplish is to bring Niarra to Japan. I also want to travel the world.
Interesting/Random facts: I can be very KY. I can sleep in 5 minutes. I can type very fast. I love reading books. I am a rule breaker. I am part tomboy. I can easily fall for someone. I love drawing.

Abigail -Chinen Yuri
Appearance:Alright. Kiyomi Girls sign in~ Dsc04432m.th
Nationality: Full-pledged FILIPINO :DD
Personality: I'm a very friendly person, befriending almost anyone introduced to me. I don't really like being all alone because it feels like I'm hated by everyone. )): I'm usually hyper and would laugh, crack jokes, and tell funny stories to my friends often. Uhh... I'm also a bit annoying sometimes but you can get used to it (somehow)... xD Yeah. Oh. And whenever I do something wrong, even if it's a really small thing just as long as I know that I hurt someone, I say 'sorry'... :DD And I often say 'thank you' toooo~ :DD It's also a bit annoying. hahahaha~ And you might think I'm boastful or a meany or super bossy... haha. that's usually people's first impression of me. :P
How you treat others: I treat acquaintances like their gonna be my best friends someday. :DD
I treat my real friends like their gonna be there for me always, and that I should always be sensitive of my emotions so I get to be their friends till forever!!! xDD
How you like people (or your fave HSJ member) to treat you: I would like people to treat me like I'm still one of them. :DD I'm tired of being alone and out of place all the time. I'd like people to think I'm important for once. Because in school, they think I'm some boring kid so they stay away and talk with their other friends... and I'm left staring at the floor, waiting for someone to include me in their conversation. :((
Special talents: Hmm. Singing, playing the piano, drawing, photography ((: I love taking photos!! ((:
Your dream in life: I wanna be an international singer like Celine Dion! I know, I know, it's a 5-year-old's dream. But still~ I want it to happen :D I also want to graduate from a really great university and influence people of the younger generation to do the best they can to succeed in everything they do. (whoa, noseblood! xD)
-I take photos of almost ANYTHING. The people, the landscapes, the chairs, the cats, the dogs, the fish, the phone, the newspaper, the math book. xD
-I hate sewing.... on the sewing machine DURING CLASS. (no offense.) It's the only subject I get a 'B' on. GAAAHHHHH.
-I LOVE MUSIC! :DD my iPod does NOT leave without me. (except when I go to school.)

Last edited by Luvdaisuke on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Alright. Kiyomi Girls sign in~ Empty Re: Alright. Kiyomi Girls sign in~

Post by blackcross45 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Appearance: Ash, you know what I look like~ check out the Newest pix thread.

Nationality: Italian-Fil

Personality: Very loud mouth and talks a bit fast. Knows lots of gossip about others and last to know gossip about myself. Very kind and sweet and has a hard time saying no to others. Generous and can be very mean when angered and irritated. Sometimes KY when not paying attention. I often draw in the middle of class and day dream about life. When I draw, I draw pictures depending on my mood. I'm a book addict so I dig my nose deep into books. Sometimes I get shy around the person I like and sometimes I don't have shame and just approach naturally. A bit of a tomboy around cute girls.

How you treat others: I treat people mostly like a tomboy and like don't care about the world. I also treat them sometimes in a happy way like treating them out. Sometimes (rarely) I treat the like I'm the boss. I also treat others in a very loving way and very sweet and gently and understanding towards them. I can also be protective and defensive.

How you like people (or your fave HSJ member) to treat you: I want them to treat me with dignity and respect. They can be a little protective. But I just want them to be themselves around me.

Special talents: (Singing, dancing, piano etc.): Drawing, animation, sleeping eating, playing sports. Can speak many languages.

Your dream in life: (What you want to be when you grow up, or goals to accomplish) I want to get into UNIVERSITY. One of my many goals that I want to accomplish is to bring Niarra to Japan. I also want to travel the world.

Interesting/Random facts: I can be very KY. I can sleep in 5 minutes. I can type very fast. I love reading books. I am a rule breaker. I am part tomboy. I can easily fall for someone. I love drawing.
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female
Number of posts : 2159
Favourite HSJ member : 山田涼介
Custom Title : 私は山田くんの桜〜
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://amandahsj.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Appearance:(Send in a picture if you want to~)
I'll unlock the pic sooner or later. :DD (the one in the 'newest pics' thread)

Nationality:
Full-pledged FILIPINO :DD

Personality:
I'm a very friendly person, befriending almost anyone introduced to me. I don't really like being all alone because it feels like I'm hated by everyone. )): I'm usually hyper and would laugh, crack jokes, and tell funny stories to my friends often. Uhh... I'm also a bit annoying sometimes but you can get used to it (somehow)... xD Yeah. Oh. And whenever I do something wrong, even if it's a really small thing just as long as I know that I hurt someone, I say 'sorry'... :DD And I often say 'thank you' toooo~ :DD It's also a bit annoying. hahahaha~ And you might think I'm boastful or a meany or super bossy... haha. that's usually people's first impression of me. :P

How you treat others:
I treat acquaintances like their gonna be my best friends someday. :DD
I treat my real friends like their gonna be there for me always, and that I should always be sensitive of my emotions so I get to be their friends till forever!!! xDD

How you like people (or your fave HSJ member) to treat you:
I would like people to treat me like I'm still one of them. :DD I'm tired of being alone and out of place all the time. I'd like people to think I'm important for once. Because in school, they think I'm some boring kid so they stay away and talk with their other friends... and I'm left staring at the floor, waiting for someone to include me in their conversation. :((

Special talents: (Singing, dancing, piano etc.)
Hmm. Singing, playing the piano, drawing, photography ((: I love taking photos!! ((:

Your dream in life: (What you want to be when you grow up, or goals to accomplish)
I wanna be an international singer like Celine Dion! I know, I know, it's a 5-year-old's dream. But still~ I want it to happen :D
I also want to graduate from a really great university and influence people of the younger generation to do the best they can to succeed in everything they do. (whoa, noseblood! xD)

-I take photos of almost ANYTHING. The people, the landscapes, the chairs, the cats, the dogs, the fish, the phone, the newspaper, the math book. xD
-I hate sewing.... on the sewing machine DURING CLASS. (no offense.) It's the only subject I get a 'B' on. GAAAHHHHH.
-I LOVE MUSIC! :DD my iPod does NOT leave without me. (except when I go to school.)

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Okay! I'm adding you in~ xD
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke