Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamada, Yuto, Chinen, Daiki~ QUITTING SCHOOL!!!

+4
YumaLOVE
Saruwatari Chiaki
kahori
iarmella
8 posters

Go down

Yamada, Yuto, Chinen, Daiki~  QUITTING SCHOOL!!! Empty Yamada, Yuto, Chinen, Daiki~ QUITTING SCHOOL!!!

Post by iarmella Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:23 pm

okay so this thing bombed out like a few hours ago in LJ~~~

this isn't a good news as you can see on the title~~

It says that HORIKOSHI can't handle the Yarakashis of the 4 said members. and yet is planning to HAVE THEM QUIT....

im still waiting for the permission of the MOD in the community to repost the OFFICIAL mail from Johnny's with regards to this matter...

i have translated it my own way~~

and as of what i understood~ the company is upset of how the YARAKASHIS are acting, as a matter of fact who wouldn't be annoyed with loads of fangirls outside the school grounds blocking causing a traffic or disturbance to other students and yet it appears like a concert hall...as well as they are upset of how the fangirls/boys are acting like when they get told off they won't bulge hence is a big thing..

in another matter they are taking note of JUST MEET the members ON CONCERTS...well makes sense right?

the main thing is, maybe the yarakashi is too much for the school to handle and that of course they need to protect other students as well, that they are planning to have the four quit school~

-----

in my own opinion...of course i did freak out when i read this~ but for some reason there is a way around this thing that probably saves the four...

im not yet going to share it...but here's a hint:

do you really think a senior student like ARIOKA DAIKI who have spent MILLIONS of YEN on this school and is about to graduate this february not to mention he's in the last semester rather last more or less 6 months of being a highschooler, would quit that easily?

be my guest~ i think it's a hell no...and from here on im going to leave it all up what this e-mail really means...nevertheless you want to know WHAT I think....but im not going to deny it, this is really something serious for me~ :(( and i want to cry~ if what i am theorizing is in vain...(i hope it is)
iarmella
iarmella
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 101
Favourite HSJ member : Each and everyone of them~♥
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Yamada, Yuto, Chinen, Daiki~  QUITTING SCHOOL!!! Empty Re: Yamada, Yuto, Chinen, Daiki~ QUITTING SCHOOL!!!

Post by kahori Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 am

they'll quit !? they can't !!
that's so unfair ! just because of those histerical fans they can't keep on studying !? well...i can't say anything really cause if i was there i would be like them...

yeah...dai-chan can't quit yet ! he has to graduate ! the school is not being fair ! they can pretend the members left the school when they really didn't !i know that wouldn't work

but yama-chan yuto and chii would still have some years more...if they only have those private lessons they can't graduate ! such a waste of time ! if they knew that would happen they wouldn't have started going to school...

well...thanks for the info ! ;D
kahori
kahori
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 25
Favourite HSJ member : Yamada Ryosuke & Arioka Daiki
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Yamada, Yuto, Chinen, Daiki~  QUITTING SCHOOL!!! Empty Re: Yamada, Yuto, Chinen, Daiki~ QUITTING SCHOOL!!!

Post by kahori Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:19 am

by the way...horikoshi is their school ? where is it ?
kahori
kahori
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by iarmella Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm

yeah~ HORIKOSHI GAKUEN offers an exclusive curriculum for Entertainment or Sports STARS...

yeah you got my point,,,i just think that they're announcing that only to stop the nuisance that the yarakashis are causing~~ so there, also~~ i think they'd be going to school in private car already because for the past few months they go to school by walking..

that's what i really think, because this school have handled a lot of celebrities (i.e Ikuta Toma, Yamashita Tomohisa, Tegoshi Yuya etc...)...why can't they handle these four?? hm~~~not to mention Hikaru and Yabu are from this school as well and that they belong on the same famous if fame is the case.

but what makes me feel sad is that....

i was really anticipating for the broadcasting of Daiki's GRADUATION this february I WAS REALLY EXCITED TO SEE IT!!!!!!! and now..with this issue~ its impossible... i guess it would be a private graduation~ or worse...Daiki will not attend the graduation ceremony :(( *tears*

as well as the Trios Graduation 2 years from now...its such a watse we can't see the graduation ceremonies..hmp.
iarmella
iarmella
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 101
Favourite HSJ member : Each and everyone of them~♥

Back to top Go down

Post by kahori Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:23 am

oh.. maybe when i go to japan next year i visit a school...i was planning to go to their school...imagine...if suddenly i run into them in the corridors ! what a dream !

i just saw hikaru's graduation ceremony...i wouldn't care if i haven't seen his...but i really have to see daiki's and yama-chan's !
but the school should at least wait a little more till daiki graduates, then they could think about what to do with the others...
if they only have to go in private cars to stay at school that's not so bad...if it was me i would like...i wouldn't have to walk... xP
but maybe for them walking has some meaning as they do it since always...
kahori
kahori
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Saruwatari Chiaki Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:59 am

Aren't there other ways for them to graduate? My best friend is in the hospital a lot and had to drop out a few years ago, but she took online classes and she's going to college now. You think they'd offer the same thing.....but maybe it's different over there. Well, then again, online casses are pretty new, huh? That's still unfortuante. Poor guys.
Saruwatari Chiaki
Saruwatari Chiaki
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 64
Favourite HSJ member : Chinen Yuri
Custom Title : Not-so-interesting Chi
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by YumaLOVE Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 pm

What?! How can that happen ): It isn't even their fault at all !
Poor Yama-chan, Yu-chan, Chinen and Dai-kun DDD: I really hope that this won't happen to them.. Hopefully its just like what iarmella said,
Saying that to stop the nuisance the Yarakashis are causing.
Thanks for sharing the info though. :D
YumaLOVE
YumaLOVE
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 23
Favourite HSJ member : Ryo-chan and Yu-chan ! :3
Custom Title : I want to protect you, like how you protect me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Gah... If I went to Horikoshi, i'd be soo pissed off. I'd tell off those fangirls sooo bad they'd go home with their tail between their legs, I swear. I am really angry right now though... gehhhh!! Stupid rabid fan girls! It's fine, if you like the member, and you don't do anything to them, but all this? It's insane.. It just makes me want to beat them up, you know what I mean? *grumbles angrily*
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by YumaLOVE Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Luvdaisuke wrote:Gah... If I went to Horikoshi, i'd be soo pissed off. I'd tell off those fangirls sooo bad they'd go home with their tail between their legs, I swear. I am really angry right now though... gehhhh!! Stupid rabid fan girls! It's fine, if you like the member, and you don't do anything to them, but all this? It's insane.. It just makes me want to beat them up, you know what I mean? *grumbles angrily*
Uh huh! I understand whatcha mean. I wish I could just go bash those girls up or something too. They're really too much. Urghhh! *bangs the table angrily*
YumaLOVE
YumaLOVE
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 23
Favourite HSJ member : Ryo-chan and Yu-chan ! :3
Custom Title : I want to protect you, like how you protect me..

Back to top Go down

Post by lost-dusk Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 am

YumaLOVE wrote:
Luvdaisuke wrote:Gah... If I went to Horikoshi, i'd be soo pissed off. I'd tell off those fangirls sooo bad they'd go home with their tail between their legs, I swear. I am really angry right now though... gehhhh!! Stupid rabid fan girls! It's fine, if you like the member, and you don't do anything to them, but all this? It's insane.. It just makes me want to beat them up, you know what I mean? *grumbles angrily*
Uh huh! I understand whatcha mean. I wish I could just go bash those girls up or something too. They're really too much. Urghhh! *bangs the table angrily*

ya i know! i'd do that if i were you two. and i wouldn't care what others might think either
forcing them to quit school is just.. insane!
and i thought I was crazy sheesh!

actually i read this 3weeks ago xP
but this is bloody unfair to my poor poor Dai-chan!!
and of course Yamada, Chinen and also Yuto
letting them quit is.. just.. UNREASONABLE!
its totally illogical!
lost-dusk
lost-dusk
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 31
Favourite HSJ member : Dai-chaaaaaaan :3
Custom Title : my Shadow Boy~ (L)
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 am

It's a violation of their privacy... It's just wrong man.. just wrong...
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by aiiLhAbBkYUTO Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:27 pm

i really hate thoseYARAKASHIS !! they make HSJ'S life a living hell.
Fanaticism isn't bad.
But they're overdoing it and it makes me so agitated by their stupid acts.
They should have been sensitive to what others feel.
aiiLhAbBkYUTO
aiiLhAbBkYUTO
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 17
Favourite HSJ member : `YUTO NAKAJiMA,, YABU KOTA,, KEiTO OKAMOTO && iNOO KEi
Custom Title : -not so ordinary fantasy-
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenitySaito Mon May 03, 2010 1:50 am

That's unfair if they're planning to make them. Quit. It just makes me sad crying

They just can't do this, they shouldn't give up on the students (Reminds me of Scrap Teacher all of a sudden)
SerenitySaito
SerenitySaito
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1
Favourite HSJ member : Keito Okamoto and Yuri Chinen
Custom Title : "YAMAMBA!" -Hikaru (lolz)
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 am

That's sooo old haha XDD
Daiki already graduated, and their still going to the school, meaning it was just a rumor. haha don't worry XD
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down