Jump!!!Saikou!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSJ's new single??

+4
iarmella
Luvdaisuke
YumaLOVE
blackcross45
8 posters

Go down

HSJ's new single?? Empty HSJ's new single??

Post by blackcross45 Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:47 pm

To inform you all, I have recently read that HSJ's new single might be Memories. PLease release a new single~! :DD
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female
Number of posts : 2159
Favourite HSJ member : 山田涼介
Custom Title : 私は山田くんの桜〜
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://amandahsj.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

HSJ's new single?? Empty Re: HSJ's new single??

Post by YumaLOVE Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Really?! I really hope that they'll release a new single soon! :D Have been waiting for ages ;) Thanks for sharing the info. queen
YumaLOVE
YumaLOVE
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 23
Favourite HSJ member : Ryo-chan and Yu-chan ! :3
Custom Title : I want to protect you, like how you protect me..
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 pm

OMG, REALLY!? alkjdg;jhad d *foams* xDDD
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by iarmella Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah i think so...Memories is the theme song for Hidarime Tantei EYE....and of v course i can't wait to see it...

the gun thing..and it seems like another strangling scene will occur...fine fine....

i can imagine Memories....!!! HUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA~~~ and of course,,,today is the dome con..i hope they did announce something there....

The last quarter of teh Year has started and yet no singles released....but i kind'a felt scared because of the translation why the e-industry takes less JE as main stars and the probable reason why JE groups less releases this year (except KT)

oh no...i hope for a single sooner..
iarmella
iarmella
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 101
Favourite HSJ member : Each and everyone of them~♥

Back to top Go down

Post by musicxtensai Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

ohmaghawd. xD MEMORIES :DD
Oh yeah, today's the dome con... ^^ sugooooiiii~
if they release another single/album. I have only ONE option...
>>TO DOWNLOAD IT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS<< :DD

musicxtensai
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|
|e.x.t.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 908
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kahori Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 pm

ownn~! i really do love that song !
hope they release it !
kahori
kahori
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 25
Favourite HSJ member : Yamada Ryosuke & Arioka Daiki
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ajoe Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 am

Fortunately!

We've been waitn so long 'bout d new single..

Nyaa~
:-D Wanna c them again..

@iarmella
Wad do you mean with 'the trnslation..why e-industry take less JE'. . Can u tell me more? :-)
ajoe
ajoe
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 242
Favourite HSJ member : Yamada Ryosuke, Nakajima Yuto, and Arioka Dai-nii!!!
Custom Title : Ryo's girl... XD hope it...
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by iarmella Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:29 pm

oh~ NO SINGLES!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Okay, so like everyone else im kind'a disappointed since they only announced that they'll have a winter con....and also it will run around SHE LOVES ME (yabu's theater)'s time..so particularly on January 6th (this is how far i can understand it) .....Yabu will have his theater at 1PM to 3PM (no idea of the exact place)...then at 4PM to 6PM he'll have a concert in YOKOHAMA...then from 6PM to 8PM he'll play another She loves ME in CHIYODA...so kind'a there....i got this from Kami-chan...^^ nevertheless Yabu won't be attending the concert (which i think is a great miss, won't you just agree?).....apparently, they had a small solution for this one~ hehe YABU WILL USE A HELICOPTER!!! fly and fly around..but poor him, tired all through the day but i think he can do it...

but anyway im not making any sense at all....

in short...no singles...no album....just a photo book with a special message DVD...and jsutlike what every other fans says, i wont expect much from 2000YEN PhotoBook with DVD so there...but banzai..i nearly cried with their weeping and the concert is so grand..its so cool...and it makes me want to weep with Yama-chan!!!!!!!!!! @.@ it only shows he's still a kid >.< but i love him!!!!!

oh..,b4 i forget..

@ajoe

smalltowns translated a discussion ( no idea if its official or what but it seems so, ebacuse titles like managers were involved)....regarding the status of JE.......it appears that the prodcution of dramas and movies are taking less and low ratings, which means less pay, but the fees of JE talents don't vary on these ratings they have a standard fee with the minimum of 200,000 YEN up to 300,00YEN or even higher....so because of these high fees the production lessens the pay for the co-stars for them to be able to produce or provide the agreed standard or minimum fees of the talents...

wait am i making sense??

okay, so here, TO WRAP it all up, the HIGH talent fees of the stars esp debuted senior groups are too high for a small production, and of course managerially speaking, when someoen starts a drama everythign is at risk whether it will be a hit or not, so for me, i think, what they think is that, they can't afford to take a JE talent as a main star because there's a possibility of low-ratings and even if this one ever occurs (which is said to be likely), the TF wont change...which hinders for bankcrupcy or less pay for other stars, i think in my opinion that they're pointing out the unfairness of the JE talents beacuse their pay isn't affected even if the drama isn't doing good...

ALRIGHT, if i only made things blurrier... here's what it is: JE TALENT FEES ARE TOO HIGH!

--and also in another part, Johnny is nearing his 80s already, whether there is a successor or what, the agency is still at risk....

it is said that Johnny's has passed it's golden age......

btu we won't let that happen, will we?

~~~im hoping for a DVD now...i guess it won't be selfish to ask for that now...since the 2nd anniversary of the debut is nearing...AND....the anniversary for MNSB date release is also near...which means a year of no singles>? T-T
iarmella
iarmella
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcross45 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 pm

OMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID THAT?????? WE WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blackcross45
blackcross45
|u.l.t.i.m.a|
|u.l.t.i.m.a|

Female
Number of posts : 2159
Favourite HSJ member : 山田涼介
Custom Title : 私は山田くんの桜〜
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://amandahsj.multiply.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iarmella Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:25 pm

johnny didn't~ it was just a small title discussion~ but it's what they are theorizing~ huweheheheheheheh~

bt it seems to be appearing that way~T-T
iarmella
iarmella
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ajoe Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Omg! :@
I can't believe dat! We can't let it be!

My... No singles.. T.T
Wad can i do dis year without JUMP in it? TOT

@iarmella
Thx 4 sharing d info.. Bcos i was so curious why JE not b a stars in many dramas dis year..
Did u c d concert on13th sept?

Minna.. Is there anyone wanna upload d concert? I wanna c it...
Onegaishimasu! >.<
ajoe
ajoe
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 242
Favourite HSJ member : Yamada Ryosuke, Nakajima Yuto, and Arioka Dai-nii!!!
Custom Title : Ryo's girl... XD hope it...
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvdaisuke Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:52 am

Awwwies DD: I wanted a singleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *foams*
Luvdaisuke
Luvdaisuke
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|
|s.u.p.r.e.m.e|

Female
Number of posts : 1082
Favourite HSJ member : Nakajima Yuto
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuko Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:20 am

singleeee yeah.. its so cool.. i want to single ahahha:)
Shuko
Shuko
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female
Number of posts : 68
Favourite HSJ member : chii~
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by iarmella Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:18 pm

october is just a day away~

well at least probably they are just waiting for RYUTARO's SINGLE

@ajoe: i didn't watch the con, but i have many fan reports~ as well as there are no videos of the whole just the reports~ and they are weeping! :(( makes me want to cry too!!>.<

Yamada's way of crying was too heart throbbing, Yabu's sudden breakdown of cry i can't believe it...

If i remember and understand correctly~ Ryutaro and Takaki (or is it Hikaru? but i think it's more possible to be Takaki) were the only ones who didn't cry...

the stage is so cool!!! >.< 315 jrs. on their own arch (it's how i can describe that thing) but it appeared like a Honeycomb~~~ as well as the moving stages where the BEST is on the overlapping the 7's stage, and vice versa..

what amazed me the most is Chinen's sudden backflip from the 7 moving stage down to the BEST's stage (well they actually changed position, obviously 7 was overlapping BEST's this time)..
the concert is amazing...

well of course it's what you should expect...

as well as~ the Tokyo Dome's Con is the 98th concert (wait~ does anyone feel like its more bizarre if it was the 100th? but oh well *shot*)...and that they have performed in front of more than 1 million fans *mumbles: and yet not singles!*

well still have the 3/4 of the last quarter of the year...so why not try to hope up for more~~

ah~ a DVD with an ALBUM won't be selfish to ask by then right?? Agree??

*sigh*

in another case~ about the fee thing of why JE stars aren't on the ramp now~~~~

in makes more sense for me WHY they replaced JUMP (who has 10 members, not to mention they are getting more famous y each passing events in Japan) with NYC boys (membering 2 from the previous group, and YUMA with BIS) onVOLLEYBALL SUPPORT

well, im not trying to be Ms. Something. but practically speaking~ paying a 10 membered famous plus professional group can never be better than paying 7 membered temporary group with majority of newly debuted talents

so basically if they (the management of VB cup or events) pay 200,000~300,000 to each talent~ they pay like 2 million to 3 million YEN or more to JUMP in their performances, and im afraid that doesn't include their TRANSPORTATION, MAKE-UP (they need it yes), and FOOD (what? we can see JUMP eating on their VBS backstage right?)...as well as they do this interview thingy and all so i think if the basic pay is 200-300 thousand YEN each then probably it can go up as high as 600 thousand ( don;t you agree?) meaning the group's TALENT FEE can be as high as 6 MILLION YEN apparently per APPEARANCE!! and yeah~ how many time do they perform in an event? count it, and calculte how much money JAPAN pays for these supporters...

okay~ to make the point clear...in NYC boys there's YAMADA and CHINEN, im not trying to discriminate YwBIS but~ it's undeniable that those two have NAMES (which is being paid)~ so the main gist is that the paying of 2M-6M went as low as 400,000-1.2M YEN only~ so it's a big thing yes......

YUMA is a known junior, Fuma and Kento have started their names during the last quarter of last year (m.e SCRAP TEACHER)...Hokuto was somehow introduced as the fourth member early this year, and YUUGO is more like Hokuto, better yet, is just starting~

you don't expect the VB Management to pay 600,000 to someone as new as Yuugo and Hokuto right? so basically they range on the basic pay...in the approximation (which i still doubt because nobody pays the highest possible price to rookies, right?)... they pay like *takes calculator* 1.4M (smallest possible fee) to 2.1M to this group...or if in case YC has a higher TF it can go as high as 2.5 (approximately)...

now look at that~~~even if we don't look at it managerially~ just with instinct of practicality, everyone would prefer paying the 1.4M-2.5M rather than the 3M-6M, right? and besides (pm not trying to pick on HSJ) its just a support~ not like VB would be famous if HSJ comes supporting them~ its the other way around....

well~ nice move of the VBs Management~

did i mention something understandable in here?

let's discuss this one more..questions will be more than welcome to be answered~ as long as i can ^^
iarmella
iarmella
|n.e.w.b.i.e|
|n.e.w.b.i.e|

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down